- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 4 links of pasture-raised garlic pork sausage - 1/2 inch slices
- 1 1lb bunch of kale - trimmed
- 1 cup of pasture-raised chicken bone broth
- kosher salt - to taste
- 1 15oz can of cannellini beans - drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon of red wine vinegar
- Heat a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add garlic; sauté 30 seconds.
- Add kale, turning with tongs to coat. Add broth; cover and cook 3 minutes. Add salt and bean; cook; uncovered, 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, and stir in vinegar. Sprinkle with cheese, if desired.
* Chef tip - add pasture-raised ground pork sausage to the dish*