- 6 (about 4 lbs) grass-fed bone-in short ribs
- salt - to taste
- black pepper - to taste
- 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 white onions - diced
- 2-3 cloves of garlic - crushed
- 1 cup of grass-fed beef bone broth
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season all sides of the short ribs with salt and pepper.
- Heat a heavy, oven-safe pot over high heat. Add in olive oil and allow to heat briefly. Sear short ribs in olive oil, about 1 minute per side. Remove from pot and set aside.
- Add in onion and sauté 2-3 minutes until translucent. Add in garlic and sauté 1 minute more.
- Pour in beef bone broth and Worcestershire sauce. Bring to a simmer. Add in meat. Place a rosemary sprig on top.
- Cover and transfer to preheated oven for about 2.5 hours, until meat is fork tender.
- Serve with favorite side dish (recommend: mashed potatoes or whipped polenta).