- 1 large onion - finely diced
- 1 lb of grass-fed ground beef
- 1 15-oz can of diced tomatoes drained or 2 medium fresh tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of GF butter
- 1 tablespoon of curry powder or to taste
- 3-4 medium sweet potatoes - peeled and diced into small pieces
- 1 lb of fresh or frozen green beans
- 1 teaspoon of salt, pepper, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric and garlic powder or to taste
- Melt butter in a large skillet and add diced onion. Cook three minutes or until starting to become translucent.
- Add ground meat and cook until browned. While cooking, add curry powder, salt, pepper, cinnamon, ginger, turmeric and garlic salt.
- Once meat is browned, add the diced tomatoes (drain off liquid first), peeled and diced sweet potatoes, green beans and any additional spices if needed.
- Cover pan and simmer 20 minutes or more or until sweet potatoes have softened. Check after ten minutes and add a couple of tablespoons of water or chicken broth if needed.
- Serve warm!