Mustard Balsamic Pork Chops with Rosemary and Caramelized Carrots
- 6 boneless pasture-raised pork chops
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of grainy mustard
- 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of dry or fresh rosemary - coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper - to taste
- 7 or 8 large carrots - large dice
- Add all the ingredients (minus pork chops) to a bowl and whisk until the mixture begins to emulsify.
- Add the pork chops to the same casserole dish and pour the marinade over the pork chops. Make sure you rub it all over them. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to overnight. (You could prepare these the night before and bake them when you come home from work.)
- Preheat over to 425 F degrees.
- Remove plastic wrap from casserole dish and bake them for about 45 minutes or until done.
- Season carrots with olive oil, salt and pepper and roast in over until brown and caramelized. Serve with pork chops.