Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast
- 4 pasture-raised chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil or to taste
- 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- Kosher salt - to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder
- 4 ounces of cream cheese - softened
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan
- 1 1/2 cup of chopped fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon of garlic - minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and drizzle with olive oli.
- Add the paprika, 1/2 teaspoons of salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to a small bowl and stir to combine. Sprinkle evenly over both sides of the chicken.
- Use a sharp knife to cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast. Set chicken aside.
- Add cream cheese, Parmesan, spinach, garlic, red pepper and salt to a small mixing bowl and stir well to combine.
- Spoon the spinach mixture into each chicken breast evenly.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 9x13 baking dish. Bake, uncovered, for 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Internal temperature of 160 degrees F.
- Serve with your favorite vegetable on the side!